The biggest shopping event of the year is coming up this weekend and LoveLula have got you covered with 15% off sitewide with discount code FRIDAY until 4th December 2018! To help you navigate the sales, I’ve picked out some of my tried & tested LoveLula favourites, as well as my wish list of products that I plan to try!
- Madara Clarifying Floral Toner: I’m beginning to fall absolutely in love with Madara as I’m gradually accumulating more and more of their products! This toner is gorgeous and leaves my oil-prone skin clear and shine-free! I’ve really found my skin has been less prone to blackheads since using this toner and it has a really lovely floral scent. In the sale, it will cost you just £11.90.
- Madara City CC Cream: Another Madara staple of mine, the City CC Cream contains hyaluronic acid and natural SPF15. It gives really amazing coverage while maintaining a very natural, “no-makeup” look and works to shield your skin from pollution and harmful UV rays at the same time. In the sale, this will come in at £22.95.
- Kimberly Sayer Ultra Light Facial Moisturiser SPF30: This must be one of LoveLula’s most popular products as it’s almost always sold out, so get your mitts on it quick! It’s easy to see why so many green beauty lovers swear by this facial moisturiser, as it really is amazing… it gives a really high sun protection factor without any white sheen whatsoever, smells amazing and helps to keep your skin clear, too! Plus, the bottle will last you absolutely ages as you only need to use a couple of pumps of product each morning. With the 15% discount, this will cost just under £22.55.
- John Masters Organics Sea Mist: You may already know I’m a fan of this salt spray if you’ve read my blog post on hair care. It’s a really great product for adding volume and on-trend “beachy” texture to the hair, plus it smells amazing as it contains organic lavender to prevent a dry and limp ‘do. At £13.60 in the sale, you can’t go wrong!
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Wild Rose Beauty Balm: If you’re looking to take full advantage of the discount and splash out, I’d highly recommend this beauty balm. It’s pricey, but it’s a favourite among bloggers and hailed as a “one pot wonder”. I’ve only ever been allowed to borrow a smidge of the stuff from my sister occasionally (she received it as a Christmas present a while back), but I absolutely love it and I’ve been eyeing it up in the shops ever since I first tried it. It’s usually £40, but will come in at £34 in the sale.
- Elsa’s Organic Skinfoods Deodorant: I’ll be taking the sales as an opportunity to stock up on my beloved Elsa’s Deodorant! If you haven’t tried it yet, it really is worth giving this gem of a product a go… it’s the only natural deodorant I’ve ever got on with and because it comes in stick form, it’s soooo much handier than many others that come as slightly awkward creams. They’ll be just £8.50 a pop in the sale!
- Skin & Tonic Steam Clean: Finally, I couldn’t let this blog post go by without mentioning one of my absolute favourite brands, Skin & Tonic. Steam Clean is my go-to cleanser when my skin’s looking a bit dull in the winter, and it’s also great for massaging into dry skin as a balm. In the sale, this will cost you £22.95 and also comes with a handy organic cotton cloth.
- John Masters Organics Bourbon Vanilla & Tangerine Hair Texturiser: I’ve been wanting to try this hair texturiser since I got my hair cut; doesn’t vanilla and tangerine just sound lush?! I’m already a fan of John Masters so I’m sure this’ll find it’s way into my basket during the sale… it’ll be £17.85 with the 15% discount!
- RMS Beauty Signature Sets: RMS have two of these cute little signature makeup sets, the Pop Collection and the Mod Collection. I’ve been dying to try one since I first got interested in green beauty, but they are pretty pricey for my current budget so I haven’t yet been able to invest in one! They each contain five multi-purpose minis and would be the perfect handbag accessory! They’ll come in at £35.70 each in the sale.
- MOA Aphrodite Facial Oil: I’ve been keen to try more MOA products after receiving their bath potion in January’s LoveLula box. I’ve heard great things about the facial oil and MOA’s packaging is just irresistible! At a usual price of £22, it’ll come in at £18.70 in the sale.
- Kure Bazaar Nail Polish: I’ve had my eye on Kure Bazaar’s nail polishes for a while, and in particular their beautiful sparkly ones. Emma Watson swears by these nail polishes and they come in an amazing range of beautiful colours, from understated nudes through to bright pinks, greens and oranges! They’re usually £15 each, so will cost £12.75 a pop in the sale.
- Walden Natural Perfumes: One thing I haven’t yet tried at all is a natural perfume, although I’ve heard great things about Walden. Their perfumes are made from natural resins and essential oils, and all sound pretty dreamy with names like “Castles in the Air” and “A Little Star-Dust”. Their gift set contains minis of five of their fragrances, and will come in at £25.50 in the sale.
What will you be treating yourself to this Black Friday? Let me know in the comments below!
Photo Credits: The product photos in the sliders and featured image for this post were sourced from LoveLula.