Last month, I was lucky enough to be sent a range of products to try from Natura Siberica, thanks to the lovely Elena at CosNatural. I hadn’t heard of the brand until Elena offered to send me some of the products, so I was really excited to discover their range as they are a super affordable, natural brand.
These are the products I received:
- Natura Siberica Sophora Japonica Day Cream SPF15: This day cream is a great travel-sized alternative to my usual Kimberly Sayer one, so I’ve been taking this with me on overnight stays; it’s also only 50ml, so very handy if you’re travelling abroad and want to pop this in your hand luggage! It smells lovely and has a really nice texture; a bit thicker than my usual day cream, but it absorbs really well. It’s priced at £7.95 from CosNatural, which I think is very good value compared to similar products!
- Natura Siberica Northern Soap Detox for Deep Cleansing: I chose this product to try mainly as I was just so intrigued by it (plus, it has ‘Northern’ in the name, haha!)… it’s a black facial soap made of activated carbon, and infused with wild herb and berry extracts. You massage it into the face with the sponge provided and – as it’s a deep detox – you should only use it once or twice a week. I’ve only used this once so far, however I could definitely see the benefits to my skin afterwards; I’ve been very stressed out and busy recently, and my skin has been showing the signs in the form of a lot of spots, but after using this soap my skin definitely cleared up significantly! I did spend quite a while trying to figure out what the smell reminded me of when I was using it, and it turns out it’s Disaronno, so maybe don’t use it if you’re a tad hungover, haha! It’s priced at £12 on the CosNatural website.
- Natura Siberica Oblepikha Conditioning Spray: This is the product I’ve used the most so far, and I’ve been really impressed with it! My hair feels soft and shiny after use, and becomes really easy to manage and style. Oblepikha oil – or sea-buckthorn oil – is known to have many benefits, including improving hair and scalp condition. This conditioning spray is easy to use, smells amazing and is very reasonably priced at £6.75 from CosNatural.
- Natura Siberica Extra Firming Facial Mask: I haven’t had chance to use this yet, however am really looking forward to doing so! It contains Snow Cladonia, which is known to rejuvenate the skin. This facial mask is priced at £5.50 from CosNatural.
- Natura Siberica Exfoliating Face Scrub: This face scrub looks really exciting and I can’t wait to give it a try! It’s formulated with Arctic raspberry pips – so it sounds like it’ll be lovely to use – and is available for £5.50 at CosNatural.
Overall, I’ve been really impressed by the quality and value of the Natura Siberica range so far, and am definitely keen to try more of their products! If you’d like to try some Natura Siberica products for yourself, Elena has kindly set up the discount code nnbeauty10 for my readers, for 10% off at CosNatural until midnight on 31st July 2018.
Have you tried any Natura Siberica products? What have been your favourites? Let me know in the comments below!